top of page

Candle Care

Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. 

1. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Properly extinguish the flame before exiting the room
2. Always keep lit candles in sight and out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
3. To prevent tunneling, ensure the first light is allowed to burn for at least 2 hours or until the melt pool reaches the edges of the vessel.
4. Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
5. The vessel will be hot when your candle is lit so be sure to burn on a heat resistant surface and never move or touch a burning candle.
7. Do not use candles near electrical items or near a heat source.
8. Remove large, dehydrated fruits and flowers before lighting your candle. Remove the crystal once the melt pool reaches it. Remove the remaining enhancers when close to finishing the candle and/or if remains attached to the side of the vessel to avoid catching on fire. 
9. Discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the vessel.
10. Never extinguish your candle with water.
11. Never leave your candle burning overnight.
12. To maximize the longevity of your candle, always keep out of direct sunlight and high temperatures. Store in a cool, dry place.
13. Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before every burn to remove burnt wood from the top of the wick and avoid smoking. You may use a wick trimmer or simply pinch the wood off using your fingers.

14. If your candle begins to flicker or smoke, extinguish the flame, let it cool, trim the wood wick and relight.
15. Use the base provided as a lid to protect your candle from dust and debris after you have extinguished the flame and your candle has cooled.

16. Once your candle is burned to less than 1/4 inch full, pour almost boiling water into the vessel, let cool. Remove the wax from the top and wick(s)/ crystals/ botanicals then wash with soap and water to use your candle as a planter or another use

17. Keep your candle out of direct sunlight. 

bottom of page